Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Anti-X license

I have about 280 users in the office. The Anti-X licnese is either 250 users or 500 users, which the 500 users license is twice that for 250 users. Most of my users are connected via a proxy server before hitting the firewall. Will the Anti-X applian...

eppiet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the planning/testing stages of migrating users to the Cisco VPN client. Problem I have come across though is I can't find a version that supports 64 bit operating systems. I have looked through the download center with no luck. Am I just over...

venom43212 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi halijenn / experts1) A firewall is configured in active-standby mode and i want to configure the same in active-active failover .Hence wanted to know if we can restore the configs present in the active -standby mode (which will get lost due to the...

I upgraded our 5520 to 8.3(1) last week and also upgraded the memory. If I do a "show memory" on the ASA, it reports the following:lsfw01# sho memory Free memory:      2313296496 bytes (108%)Used memory:      4129154448 bytes (192%)-------------     ...

troymaki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have some experience with sensors but this is my first time configuring a C6500 with IDSM-2, and I have some design questions. The first question is this: can I mix the use of VACL and SPAN to capture traffic in the same configuration?Custome...

access-list IDENT-STATIC extended permit ip object-group X object-group Yglobal (outside) 9 x.x.x.xnat (inside) 9 x.x.x.x 255.255.255.0 dnsstatic (inside,outside) x.x.x.0  access-list IDENT-STATICI have the following configuration above which works f...

esossamon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes