Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have PIX 515e, 128MB/16MB, 8.0(4)/6.1(5)51. I just bought ASA 5510 Security Plus (post 8.3)Problem 1 - ASA 5510 Security Plus, 1GB/256MB, 8.2(1)/6.2(1)No problem loading config from PIX 515e- However, I noticed that working in ASDM is slow compa...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access Issue

We are not able to ping the ip 10.2.1.240. Can anyone look into the issue and help us ? Here is the scenario described below........server(192.162.2.X) -------> Switch------>Firewall-------->Router .Now we need to access the IP 10.2.1.240 from the se...

Resolved! NAT/Firewall Issue

I do have two internet connection on my Cisco ASA, int eth 0/0 and int eth 0/3.the IP on int eth 0/0 139.130.1.206 is pingable and this IP is natted to our server 192.168.80.7 we can RDP to this server from internet.we need to terminate RDP/NAT acces...

I need a little help in deploying the NAC . I am using the NAC in OOB Virtual Gateway mode.  I am facing a problem that i have made a check which check if KB910437 is available on the machine or not .If it is not it goes to microsoft site and downloa...

Resolved! AIP-SSM20

hello Friends,I have two ASA with AIP-SSM20 i m little bit confuse as if now my 1 of the ASA is in standby that means my AIP-SSM20 on the standby is also idle??? because no traffic is forwarded to ASA when it is in standby mode.??? pls correct me if ...

HiI have a trouble with a pix 506e, we lost the password and I need recovery it. I was reading the procedure that there is in the web site cisco and not work,My problem is when I send a ping from pix to my pc no problem it work, but if I send a ping ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card