Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been working on accessing my Cisco 1841 with Advanced Security IOS 12.4(24)T2 with SSH so I can configure when working away.I have tried and tried on this and I always find that when I try to access using SSH the class map and policy map I spe...

Resolved! ASA Segments

Hello,ASA mainly has four Gig Ports other than the management. How is it possible to have/configure more than four networks/segments on ASA due to four physical port limitation.Thanks.

Resolved! telnet not allowed

From my VPN segment, i try to access this another asa firewall of mine and it gives following error:TCP access denied by ACL from 10.27.200.20/3268 to Inside:10.45.114.4/2310.27.200.20 is my vpn ip , 10.45.114.4 is inside interface of my another asa ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In ASA 8.0(4) the following command is not working?? Any Idea.show object-group id GE-TP-UNITSApart from this can I know the tips and tricks to search object/object-group/ip/access-l in ASA and PIX...

manuadoor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've implemented this feature on four of our ASA5510s that have multiple ISPs attached.  It works fine, but I'd like some details on the inner workings of this feature.  When I define the number of packets at 3, and the frequency at 20, What causes ...

pootboy69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ASA5505 for 2 years, in the last 5 months i started experiencing a problem which is, when i start downloading somthing or viewing a online streaming video.. the download stops at a random time.. sometimes at the begining or in the middle of...

I've read other similar questions about implementing a Cisco NAC Appliance in an environment where each PC needs to have a static IP, but none of the other threads seemed to provide enough clarity on why this may or may not be a good idea.I am explor...

Hi,I was wondering if someone could help with an issue I am experiencing at the moment with IME events.I have two sensors (AIP-SSM-10's) installed with the lastest engine and signature versions, linking back to IME.  If I connect using IDM I can see ...