Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

One of my user want to do use Adobe Contribute and i think that through ftp and would like to know how to open ftp  on cisco asa5510.This is following from adobe website:Configure hardware firewall or proxy settingsMany companies utilize a hardware f...

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use the ASDM to configure my ASA 5510, Each time I try yo lunch the interface at the browser, it got to a point is frozes, please see the attached for the screenshot. Please advice on how to use the ASDM to do the configuration.

Hi folks!Got a PIX 515E firewall with an Unrestricted license. I want to upgrade it to 3DES encryption. I register for the upgrade on the Cisco web site, it recognizes the serial number, and I'm sent an activation key. However, when I go to enter tha...

I have (2) ASA 5520 Firewalls with three Interface.  Port 0 is used for Outside, and Port 1 is used for Inside Network. Is it possible to used Port 2 for both LAN and Stateful firewall configuration. The idea is to create sub-interfaces on Port 2 suc...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are getting the following messages in our PIX with 8.0.4 SW version:%PIX-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for UDP int_inside:IPV6add to IPV6add2%PIX-6-110002: Failed to locate egress interface for TCPint_inside:IPV6add to IPV6add2thi...

Resolved! VLAN PAIR

Guys I have a little and stupid question.Is there any problem with TCP when using VLAN Pairs. Does the IPS reset the connections? Problem is that I'm doing a PAIR for example from vlan 50 do VLAN 51 when the trafic is originated from vlan 50 it will ...

Running Windows 7 64-bit on corporate laptop w/ docking station with Cisco NAC 4.7.2. NAC works fine identifying and authenticating to production network.at first boot. If system is undocked, the wireless network is detected and NAC refreshes the IP....

jcbrock07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes