Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,We use FMC as a virtual appliance on vmWare (4 CPU, 16Gb RAM) and web intarface works rather slow, for example if an ACL page is openned it takes about 8 sec to download Object Management page or Events page...Is it ok?

lyutov_dv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD Upgrade path

Hi Cisco Comm. Have FTD Cisco 2130 with software version (6.2.3 Build 53) I would like to upgrade version 7.0.1 and then Install FMCv 7.0.1. Please assist with the upgrade path do I do step upgrade of Software or do 7.0.1 straight  What recommended  ...

cm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I finsised a mogartion of FMC appliance (4000 to 4600), the primary appliance is up and everything looks good on it but the secondary FMC showing model 4000 while it should be 4600, there is a command can be run from shell which can modify the ...

muath1987 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I found this information: 2. ASA currently does not support 4096 bit keys (Cisco bug ID CSCut53512) for SSL server authentication. However, IKEv2 does support the use of 4096 bit server certificates on the ASA 5580, 5585, and 5500-X platforms alon...

Does FTD enforce password strength when using external authentication method?  When I try to add a user with external authentication method, I can't see any option to check password strength. Thanks   

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSo this morning I have created a new access control rule on Firepower and when I selected the intrusion policy I now see the below warning is can I still proceed with the new rule or could this cause issues.??  Snort 2 and Snort 3 version of this p...

Hi, I have upgraded both ASA and ASDM to version (12.4) & (7.131 (101)) respectively.  After the upgrade, I found out that console port is no longer working. In fact, I confirmed a working PUTTY with the default data rate: 9600, Data bits: 8, Parity:...

joekplee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estou estudando para certificações Cisco e comprei alguns dispositivos pré-proprietários para ajudar nos meus estudos.Um deles é o firewall asa 5510 e eu tentei restaurar as configurações de fábrica e acabei excluindo seus arquivosde inicialização ag...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card