Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to any ip from dmz to inside or inside to dmz using own ip without NAT, so i type the following sentense to ASA.  static (inside, dmz) 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0however, amost all pc in dmz fail to ping each others and I noticed tha...

Resolved! ACL

Hi,does the ACL rules prevail over the basic rule that traffic can freely flow from higher to lower security interfaces ? In other words : whenever I place an ACL (with implicit deny any) on a user interface (like sec 100), I must specify that trafif...

Hi all,        I would like to know if the, OOB deployment for NAC is tied to the SSID or vlan?In my enviroment i have a few different SSID with the same vlan, i'm trying to test out my NAC deployment without affecting prodution SSID. I would like to...

I'm looking at installing version 4.1(1) on my FWSMs.  One thing noted in the documentation is that 4.1 supports ASDM 6.2(x).  This would be great, as my ASA devices are already running software that uses 6.2(x). However, I don't see anywhere on CCO ...

hi experts, can I copy the running-config from asa with scp to a linux server ?I was reading the cli-command guide, but the suggested commandline does not work.scp -v -pw password filename username@fwsm_addressDoes anyone know how scp works with the ...

I have NAC configured and running in an OOB deployment using Window SSO. Most users authenticate into their computers and then NAC does the login and posture assessment using SSO and those credentials.We have a few users that have the Clean Access Ag...

bclough by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card