Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear allI have a ip valid range from my ispI want to nat my inside users to ip vaid range with dynamic NATmy outside asa interface has one of these ip valids to see outside worldbut the other ip in my range do not belong to any devices..how is it pos...

Dear Cisco Friends,I have just purchased a SSL certificate from godaddy.com - I need to replace it with the current one which is self-signed.Can you advise me where I can get notes to install the certificate? will this effect VPN in anyway or anythin...

Hi Guys,I have an ASA 5510 running OS image 7.0 (6). I am trying to understand how NAT/PAT works on these boxes.I have a subnet, 10.0.0.0/24 that access a DMZ (eg. subnet 2.0.0.0/24). When accessing this DMZ I do not want any translation to occur. Ho...

Resolved! NAT outbound SMTP

Ladies and Gents,I have 3 interfaces in my PIX, Inside, Public and DMZ. I have a host (192.168.1.111) in the DMZ that needs to relay mail to a smart host on the internet. However, the smart host only accepts connections from certain addresses. Public...

Hello Friends,If i order  Access Control Server Solution Engine (ACS SE) CSACS-1120-K9, i should'nt order a CSACS for windows  CD,????? Is it ACS server is built-in in ACS SE no need of installing  windows OS and on top of that ACS server ,i m confus...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm not new to cisco but i am new to firewalls and ASA.right now i have a test bed set up to test this netflow software (manageengine if that matters)I have 2 2800 series routers and 1 ASA 5505 (8.2(1) )I have it like this_pc 192.168.2.2/1_____...

viper04af by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This link has a good example on how to configure CISCO IOS Content Filtering http://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8028i copied and pasted the config on to a 1941W router and it worked.  however, i found that the router could go in and out of the "...

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi everyone,              I want to restore the backup of startup-config from old ASA 5520 to new ASA 5520. I was told that if I restore the backup all the password would not be restored and therefore I will have to maunally type each every passwords...

I am trying to Resolve an email issue.  I have a hosted email server that users connect to using Outlook and Outlook express.  The ISP for most of the clients recently made a change that blocks outbound 25 traffic.  They only allow SMTP over port 587...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card