Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a strange problem with some NAT rules.Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(5)9 Device Manager Version 6.2(5)We have a machine which is connected in a DMZ and then external clients talk to the machine.Due to historical reason...

bgl-group by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIt is my first post here, so sorry if I'll mess up something.I have rather simple thing, but I've lost hours trying to implement it on FWSM.I need to configure NAT on destination IP address only for requests coming from outside.The packet which ...

scavdarov by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,     Good day to the Cisco Support Community AKA Netpro . I am not so sure where to post my question because it spans of two major topics. One is webhosting and the other one is NAT-ing. You see we have a problem, currently, we have a Pix 515E...

I have two connections to one ISP (one is over Radio channel the other is on-ground) who provides me with pool of public IP addresses. On my border routers (3825) I have BGP which announces this pool of addresses via one or another router (depending ...

CCOintIPS by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,ASA 5540 has 4 gigabit and 1 FE ports. ( most likely it is management - correct me if I am worng ). If we need three interfaces inside,outside and DMZ we are left with only one gigabit interface.if we need to configure failover in stateful mode we...

We are currently using CSA 5.2 and I'm trying to figure out a way to log whenever a user attempts to use removable media on the network. Specifically, USB flash drives. I know there is already a data theft prevention module that protects sensitive da...

JayB1rd76 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am trying to setup an NAT exmption between two DMZ specific IP's on two ASA's, both with DMZ Interfaces but when I do Packet Tracer it fails on a Dynamic NAT statement we have setup. Here's the relevant config of one of the ASA's (the oth...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card