Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all firewall gurus,It's my first time to use 6500 series Virtual Firewall for my clients.  Does anyone have any sample config that I can use as reference?? I have a pair of 6509 running VRRP and needs to have virtual firewall on top.Would apprec...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey..It seems I should know this, but I seem to be defeated.I have a box with a DMZ address.  It is attached to a switchport that is in the DMZ vlan.I have another box with an inside address, attached to a switchport that is in the correct inside vla...

Resolved! firewall contexts

Gurus,We have a requirement to create 2 contexts & 1 admin context on a HA based ASA. The local ip range i have is 192.168.100.0 /24.Internet traffic will be coming on to this context, although there will be only one single internet line and not two ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! We've a fwsm module in our core sw and i'm new to this. just want to find out what's the purpose of the bridge-group 1 command on the inside and outside interfaces? + what's the BVI1 for? is it related to the brige-group 1 command on the inside ...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a customer who would like to know how is it possible to customize the Trend Micro Webpage Notification where it is shown when a web url have been block?Would appreciate if anyone may provide me some tipsThanksJocelyn

Hi,     I just purchase the Cisco 892 Router to add to my network.  The main usage for it is white/black listing.  Is it possible to have a group of 5 computers to have access to everything on the web and a group of 15 computers to be blocked on ever...

exoshop89 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in a situation where I need to put a blade server that connects to the core switch in the DMZ.  I can't physically connect the blade server on the isolated DMZ switch.  The reason being is that some of the blades on the blade server chassis need ...

jidesai01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card