Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,We have Cisco ASA 5505 (OS version 8.2.1) using for Production Site and working fine w/o any problem. One of the Services Server on which the private IP is configured 192.168.18.104 and natted with public IP address 1.1.1.10 configured ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am familiar with the Track command to watch an IP SLA setup for routing and fail overs. The other day i noticed someones ASA confiugred with a Track command and it looked like it was used for the routing and fail-over stuff.Can someone give me some...

Hi all,I'm currently managing a Cisco ASA 5520 firewall running ver 8.2(1) with an IPS ASA-SSM-10 running Cisco IPS Version 6.2(1)E3. Since last month however, we have been getting this unusual errors reported by the IPS module:IPS software attempted...

Since upgrading ASAs from v7.24 to v8.21, the ASDM VPN L2L sessions no longer displays the names of the tunnel-group peers as defined by the name command. Works fine in v7.24. I found this a really useful feature to identify remote peers by name rath...

russ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have a query regarding Cisco ASA Firewalls in failover mode . I want to insert two new AIP-SSM-20 cards inside that .Earlier there was no AIP-SSM modules inserted and the ASA was running smoothly in failover . Now when i will introduce the AI...

Hello,I was just curious if anyone heard any Cisco's plans to implement a true OOB management interface on ASAs, so this interface does not use the global routing table (has some kind of a default GW for itself or maybe a policy based routing stateme...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow can I add the folllowing access-list to work once  every month for 24 hrs from 12am-12am on PIX-525-6.3 Version . I do not have ASDM installed on it so I need command line only.access-list 102 permit ip host 16.19.x.y  host 10.32.1.25Thanks

CCDECCDE9 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card