Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

After upgrading our PIX 515E from V7.22 to V8.04 everything but one protocol seems to work fine. When trying to make an Sqlnet connection through the firewall a syslog error is kicked out: "PIX-4-507001: Terminating TCP-Proxy connection from outside...

r.bender by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Champs,I am using PIX-506E version 6.3(5)In order to do a scheduled config download, my script is hard coded to loginwith a user name and password and execute the show running command. However, since i have enable password configured, I am unab...

Hi all,I have a routing + NAT issue with my PIX 515 (v7.2.4).Indeed, i can't reach at the same time, my outside interface (Internet) and a subnetwork in my inside network using a router which has an ip on my inside network.here is my conf :PIX Versio...

Hi I currently struggle it implent Singel Sign on over smart-card s in an NAC inband real Ip gateway Deployment.its is working fine when the user signs in using their normal windows login but as soon as we use the smart card the agent won't login and...

Hi All, we have the following scenario. 2 Firewall Active/Standby are facing 2 routers configured with HSRP.is it possible in order to achieve LOAD Balancing for certain destination traffic to have 2 static routes having same AD but different next ho...

DHCPD is not configuring on failover FWSM. All other config is syncing between both FWSM.dhcpd address 10.27.0.10-10.27.1.9 INSIDEdhcpd lease 3600dhcpd ping_timeout 50dhcpd option 150 ip 10.27.2.10 10.27.2.11dhcpd enable INSIDEFWSM Firewall Version 4...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been receiving the following message from ASDM when attempting to launch it"ASDM is unable to read the configuration from the ASA, Please check the configuration and connection" I was able to launch it from the ASA, why can't it connect back f...

Hi there,I know this question was asked before by someone else and is still un-answered. Has anyone done NAC Load Balancing? Any link on the best practice? I am doing OOB-L3-Real IP.Let me clarify the question.The highest end NAS (3350) can support o...

rdianat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Scratching my head with this problem.Email notifications are not getting generated from the inside network. Quick Topology:Inside -> FWSM -> 6500 (NAT) -> 2nd Level ASA -> 1st Level ASA (PAT)The SMTP access is allowed throughout. I can see Buil...

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card