Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I wonder if anybody tried to run ibm pcomm application over smart tunnel to connect to the mainframe. It is telnet like software. I am trying to make it work but I think I am missing something. By the way I can RDP to Wintel on the same subnet. It wo...

20vek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are attempting to move from the old Security Monitor in Cisco Works VMS to the realtime monitor (IPS Event Viewer) within CSM. The problem we are getting is a subscription error from the sensors when trying to open the realtime monitor.Error Ou...

I have a new ASA installed at a client that is running 8.2. Whenever I am in the ASDM looking at the log monitor, the syslog connection keeps dropping every few minutes. I 8.2 running at other clients and do not have an issue. Any help would be gr...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an AIPSSM IPS module installed on an ASA-5510.I can access the module through the ASA's backplane using the 'session' command.I followed the setup and assigned a management IP.I can access the ASDM using the ASA's IP address, but when I...

Dear AllI am binding the policy in ASA 5500, everthing works fine except we are not able to download the mail attachment from MSN.The ASA OS Version is 8.2(1).regex domainlist2 ".*sandai.*"regex domainlist4 ".*megaupload.*"regex domainlist5 ".*sends...

Dear All,I would like to know that how can i know detail of command on Cisco ASA, like command as below:crypto isakmp policy 1 authentication pre-share encryption 3des hash sha group 1 lifetime 86400------------A lot of command that i don't know like...

Hello, I have a ASA5505-UL-BUN-K9 and i want to implement Anyconnect(oonly tunnel mode), but i am not sure what licenses i need. Do I should to buy a " ASA-AC-E-5505=" license? or do i need anything else?. If my ASA doesn't have "Security Plus licens...