Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

we are using ipsec tunnel between two companies. Company A uses core of its serverices in the ip range 10.0.x.x to 10.95.x.x network . A assigned 10.96.x.x to 10.127.x.x network for B. B is using 10.96.x.x to 10.127.x.x for its core network and also ...

Running 2 concentrators load balanced. For some reason both show a static route to the default gateway, but 1 should be routing to the tunnel default gateway. Is their an easy way to determine where it is picking up this static route? Both do have th...

I have 2 interfaces active - public and private IPs. Clients connect to the public IP address.Does anyone know when you're connected using the VPN client, if you can send traffic immediately back out the public interface to a server on the same subne...

myounger by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.0 ASDM 6.1Just for clarification, if an ACL entry has the logging field set for "informational", both permitted and denied traffic to that destination IP will be logged and/or viewable in the real-time monitor, correct? How about the hit counte...

We had a backup ASA 5510 die. When consoled in I saw that it could not find an image. I did a tftpdnld and got it up. Now the issue is that it does not recognize its flash or disk 0. When I do a fsck it says unrecognized format, and if I try to do a ...

sticano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to load a IOS on my Cisco 2621 router. My router is NOT a XM router. My router does not have an onboard AIM card. My mem & flash is:cisco 2621 (MPC860) processor (revision 0x00) with 61440K/4096K bytes of memory Its my assumption that I...

Hi all,I have a clustered ASA 5510 setup with ASA 8.0(4)28. We have an internal host (lets say 192.168.1.2) which translates to an external address (lets say 128.123.123.2)Yesterday this was restarted and when it came back it reported an IP address ...

I have a customer where i have a DMZ host which has 2 IPs, one internal IP (10.184.19.10) and one NAT IP (199.229.216.10). However, the internal users needs to be able to access this DMZ host via both IPs. This DMZ host and all the internal users a...

huntlee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the configuration limitation of the asa 5520.How many network and service objects we can create on it ?Thanks in advance.

kr_madan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card