Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have an ASA 5520 that we use with a RADIUS server for VPN access. I was told that there is a way to configure the ASA so we can pull reports on VPN usage by the users that are in the RADIUS server. I have searched and searched and I can...

srlewis72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Everyone,I was wondering what would be the ideal performance for placing the DMZs on either a physical interface or logical interface. We are using ASA 5550s, the outside is setup on GIG 0/0 and the inside is setup on GIG 1/0 for optimal performa...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

acl

Dear Sir,The following acl is applied to the asa inside interface.access-list 100 permit tcp host 192.168.0.1 any eq 5017access-list 100 deny ip any anyaccess-group 100 in interface inside.Netstat in windows command prompt shows that the connection o...

kolawole1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 2 PIX 525 running version 7.2(1). I have it setup a serial cable failover. The problem is when I run a show fail command it list that the outside interface is up and running and failover is working fine. but on the other 2 interfaces, ...

Hi,I have the following scenario: Outside | ASA--DMZ (valid IP range/28) | Inside (10.0.0.0/20) I need to set up the ASA so that traffic originating from a DMZ host, with destination being the ASA's outside IP address and port 25/tc...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to implement per user split tunneling using ACS. In the past attribute ipsec-split-tunnel-list was used for ipsec clients and that works fine. Tested with any connect and this attribute does not appear to work. Questions:Is this attribu...

fashour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes