Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a CSM server currtnely authenticating locally that I wish to change to authenticate against a Cisco ACS server.The ACS server has the schema loaded for CSM. And the apps are all registered (Via the CiscoWorks config panel on the CSM server).I ...

Hi all, I'm trying to configure a webvpn gateway and I'm running into a problem with digital certificates. SDM prompts me to create one, so I do, and it says it completed successfully, but still says I need to configure a certificate, and won't let ...

grfus by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a URL filtering solution. I currently have an ASA5520 as our main firewall. Looking to intergrate Websense and I have a few questions. - One real requirement from our security guys is the need for authentication in the logs. Essentially t...

dclee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a L2L tunnel setup with a customer where we access a web based application. To get to the app, we PAT the traffic from our inside interface before sending it to them. I need to extend access to users who are sitting at another site on another ...

HI,we have using PIX 515E and connected a site to site vpn between headoffice and branch office In our PIX we used three interface O/S - X.X.80.5I/S - 10.195.21.X -------Vlan 5 in core switchI/S 2 - 10.195.1.X ------vlan 6 in core switchthe VPN are w...

I like the advantages of using a VTI thru my VPN. My problem is that my ASA sits in between my remote router and my core router. Is there a way to have the IPSEC VTI traffic pass thru the ASA and terminate on my core router? I have available stati...

Hello,I'm trying to understand if compression is available using a CISCO VPN client 5.x to a CISCO device (ASA, 871 etc.)Our site has recently moved from Windows dial-in, where compression was enabled, and we have noticed the CISCO client show 'no co...

mariov652 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! fwsm 4.0.6 pcap

Trying to find the pcap file for a capture on an fwsm v4.0.6. I set up my capture like this:access-list capacl permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.0.0 anycapture cap access-list capacl interface inside packet-length 1520 buffer 4000000I can see my capture...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes