Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question about disabling TLS 1.0 & 1.1 on ASA appliance. We have AnyConnect setup for our remote users and we also have a site-to-site vpn tunnel to a remote office. My question is by changing the settings identified in the below article, wi...

Hello, Is there a way, in Rommon mode to download the ASA image from a USB flash drive and boot? I know it is possible to do that via TFTP by setting up the environment variables and using the tftpdnld command, but I could not find the commands to do...

Hi, according to ASDM 7.17 release notes, Java Web Start support will be dropped in ASDM 7.18. How are Linux Users able to use ASDM Client then? Will there be a seperate client?At the moment I'm using Java Web Start with icedtea. https://www.cisco.co...

michael3k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I am working in FW ASA , SSL-VPN integrated with AD ,and all users created in AD within specific grouphow can I add new group to AD and match it in ASA how can ASA know that group in ASA should got users from specific Group in AD ju

Hi, we're running FDM on Firepwower Appliances ver 7.1 and try to configure captive portal to protect an internal web service. With SNORT v3 we were not able to get that to work at all. Since we downgraded to SNORT v2 it works as expected. The only t...

pweyrosta by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes