Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys Somebody know, wich is the time for the update to CLAM AV in CSAMC, Because some agents have the AV with date (08-01-2009) but others with (31-11-2008) Wich is the frecuency for update to CLAM AV both client and server???thanks

dflores83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of studying for my CCNA Security and just finished the section about IDS and IPS. I knew about them before, but didn't know that they could be configured on a standard ISR through the SDM. I have a 2811 as our main router, then goe...

I do not see this option in ASA. I know it was pix. The ASA config document for 8.0 states that it is there, but when I used the command completion in the box, the option is not there.

sansari by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT Control on ASA

Hi All,If there's no NAT control on the ASA, can I access devices on a higher security interface from a lower security interface without the need of a static translation? If this is true that means that I only need an ACL permitting the traffic? Is t...

Hi Community,I have question regarding ASA5510 version 8.04I have a physical interface with 4 subinterfaces. Now I have to move three of these subinterfaces to another physical interface and also all the objects and rules applied to them. Is there a ...

Hello, I am interested in learning what is required for name based acl blocking in order to prevent certain websites on the outside from being accessed from the inside. I have had some luck doing it by IP thus far, but was wondering if anyone could ...

i have a ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9 working with 3 VLAN and 3 VPN site to site connections. After 6 to 14 hours working without any problem this device crashes totaly.it means ... at first ssh, snmp and asdm goes down then it stops responding to ping and onl...

I'm trying to set the shun duration for threat detection on a PIX 525 running v8.0(3). According to the documentation if a host is considered an attacker it will shun the IP for 3600 seconds by default. What I'm seeing is that shun is never being tak...

mhcraig by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The VPN connection works fine and we can access the small business server files using Start > Run > \\XXXXXXXX as the path. However, if the user permissions are changed to allow access to more files/folders it appears that Windows on the remote stat...

flaash175 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes