Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am attempting to provide my FTP connection with a friendly name. Currently, user type FTP://the domain name.com in order to access FTP services. My question is how do I simplify it by making it FTP://ftp.friendly.com.Do I simply add the domain na...

hufcor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody have any idea what this FWSM error message means? According to "sh resource acl", I'm only using about 20% of the available ACEs.Cebalrai/BANNER# config tCebalrai/BANNER(config)# access-list sctprod-ingress line 20 extended permit tcp host ab...

lowen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had trouble after a brief ISP outage with one of our VPN tunnels not coming back up. All other tunnels came up and configuration was not changed on either end. We spent several hours last night troubleshooting with the connecting company and wit...

jasonfmic by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!I'm having some issues with a IPSec site-to-site connection between my home 827 and a remote Endian firewall.The problem is: the connection is established and I can ping remote router's internal IP address but not any other machine in...

I am deploying nac in-band L3 VG, the untrusted site is conected to a L3 switch with 3 diferent subnets, from that switch there are 3 diferent wireless networks, the trusted site is conected to a L2 switch and from there to two ASAs in fail-over.Prob...

l-badilla by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I want to place the IPS in inline mode between my 6513 core switch and wan router but IPS has only one sesnsing interface.so how to place it in inline mode?I have four vlans 110,111,112,113 configured on my 6513 core switchplease help on t...

Hi there..There are 2 interfaces configured on ASA, where one is connected to 10.x.x.x and the other connected to 192.x.x.x ..the problem is there seems to be no communication between these two..any suggestions.FYI: they hav the same security level a...

Hi,Internet slow response------------------------Scenario:-FWSM-----DMZ------Websense is connected and outside segment.Inside users ar accessing the internet first it will go to the websence and filter, it will redirect to Outside segment.Conf:sh url...

subashmbi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,yesterday, after succesfull upgrade FWSM from c6svc-fwm-k9.2-3-4.bin to c6svc-fwm-k9.3-1-3.bin the module did not start. #show module 1Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- ------------------------...

russsline by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card