Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi guys, two questions:1. Can I operate subinterfaces in separate zones on the same physical interface? Are there any implications to this2. Secondly can i source a DMVPN tunnel onto a sub interface?cheersJB

Hi,We have a customer whose Cisco1841 is configured with remote-access VPN. Unfortunately, they're having an issue with some of their UK based staff while trying to connect when roaming via a 3G data card. The telecom provider is Vodafone. The cus...

Hi,I hope this is possible.I have a Cisco ASA 5520 with 2 DMZ's (on a Cisco 3750 trunked from the ASA).One DMZ1 (172.24.0.0/24) has our webservers and DMZ2 (10.10.0.0/16) has a remote company with servers we use.Now they have as me to prepare routing...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have just finished configuring a NAC module following the instructions in the associated PDF. I seem to be having a few problems. I can ping everything on the local network apart from the default gateway. I cannot ping anything on the WAN. I have...

Hi all,We have a question about CSM license. It's said on CSM user guide that when Firewalls are redundant, it is considered as one device.We have configured 2 context (one active, one failover), but CSM consumes 2 licenses.is there anything to do so...

WE have a problem with ASA and linux communication. In nutshell we are able to communicate with a https server via windows machine but not able to do so in case of a linux machine. I am attaching a ppt which describes the problem and our network.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card