Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco 877 which I use for work. I now have an Xbox 360 and I need to add a few NAT's and permits to my access lists to allow the Xbox to work properly over the Internet, simple home routers just need UPnP enable, I found this article whi...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Friends, i can not connect inside my network to outside worlde using VPN client. Earlier i had in my office FreeBSD and did not have this problem (I could connect to remote ASA using VPN client), when i changed FreeBSD to ASA this problem occur...

Anyone has any hints or tips to share about v2 to v4 upgrade? or upgrades to v4 in general?We plan to just boot into the backup partition cf:5, setup basic network and then copy the fwsm code and current config over and reboot.Appreciate any helpful...

chantjcdc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our users currently connect with cisco's vpn client.however some have vista 64 bit and need to use any connectmy initial concern is thisWe use the outside interface address to manage the device via ASDMhowever, if users were to put that sameaddress v...

Hi all.I need to setup an 1812 for use with a site-to-site vpn. I have basic Internet connection working from local network 10.1.1.x /8 to public IP address. This device is connected to a Windows 2003 server that is running ISA and two nic's. I w...

I have a problemI have a firewall ASA5520, it have two zone, Server and ouside. previous I install SQLnet1 in Server, I permit port 1521 (SQLnet1), it is run OK. When I upgrade to SQLnet2 (port 1521, 1525, 1526), I permit port 1521, 1525, 1526 for SQ...

I'm having problems adding a device to IME. I have two 4240s which are both running 6.2(1)E3, and I want to add them into IME 6.2 but experiencing problems.When I click add and enter in the device details (name, IP address, username and password) and...

andyjgoss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Cisco ASA5510 firewall edition,Interface E0/0 (outside) is connected to Internet,Interface E0/1 (Inside) is connected to LAN switch,Interface E0/2 (Traffic2) is connected PE router of the MPLS Cloud,Routing is done in the MPLS cloud for b...

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes