Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a strange issue with a L3 IB VG install. When using either the client or the web login I can log in with local or AD credentials and I see the user logged in on the CAM. The client gives a timeout message after a couple minutes and the we...

Hello,Strange problem. I have one ASA with AntiX card and 2 Mbps SDSL Internet connection.All day the 2 Mpbs (download) is in use (ASDM Monitor Outside Interface).If i use the show conn all, i can view a lot (10) of this lineTCP out 193.159.160.161:8...

Resolved! ASA question

Looking at a sample configuration, at:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080624e19.shtmlSeems they are updating the outside access-list in order for the inside hosts to telnet, and ssh to outside. ...

sansari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:I need some help:I have a asa 5500 and i am doing natting by using the outside interface of the AS whuch is public.Now i am adding 1 more iSP so i have 1 more public ip pool.how could i achieve that .Can i assign 2 ip to outside interface or a...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using the PIX firewall version 6.3(3)in the Production but we are planning to put the redunancy failover for the Production firewallOur problem is the secondary frewall as the version of 7.2 how i can downgrade the version in the secondary ...

Hey everyone,We have two ASA AIP SSM-20s set up where one is in standby mode. The IPSes are running 6.1(1) E2.Is there an easy way to mirror event action filters I create across both machines so I don't have to manually create each filter twice? Ac...

Is it possible when running two FWSMs as a failover pair (active/standby) to upgrade from 3.1(1) to 3.1(6) without having any down time? can I simply fail the firewalls over manually and upgrade/reload each unit in turn working only on the standby u...

Can access lists be hacked? If should be put in place in the event they got hacked? Is there additional security on the router or is a FW appliance needed?

netsquant by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello a customer of us have a Cisco Router 878 and WS_FTP Server 7.I have problems with contacting the server when I set up a connection I get the message from my server and he asks for my login credentials after I typed in de credentials the connect...

ThaMaster by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card