Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any experience setting up a ASA/FWSM to permit an IPSec tunnel b/w Windows 2003 server to pass through? The Microsoft team doing the implementation claims the server behind the FW cannot be NAT'd since their solution has issues with...

rm2017 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm not a networking person at all and don't know where to look. We have an ASA 5510 and I want to see who is streaming video and surfing unmentionable sites. Once I find out who and where they are going, I eventually want to block those sites. ...

We are currently reviewing various ways to provide virtual desktops for home users.One of the things we are testing is using the ASA webvpn option with the RDP plugin to connect to a remote desktop.One issue with this however is the method of connect...

I am green when it comes to firewalls.I currently have a PIX 506 and we are upgrading to an ASA 5510. It has had so many changes that I want to start fresh. So I am not really trying to view the 506 config and duplicating it.The 5510 has ASA v 8.04...

HI allim trying to set up a Remote Access VPN on pix 6.3 (where once connected you are assigned only 1 IP and that IP can only RDP to one server 192.168.1.17) and although i connect to the the vpn ok, i cant RDP to that server. on the vpn client, the...

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please i am using netwflow analyser to monitor my traffic. i notice that my traffic are going to broadcast address of the subnet when I click the 'IN' radio button with application - NETBIOS-DGM,and to the reguired destinaion when I click the 'OUT' r...

Dear All Expert,i not clear feature on ASA 5520 and Could you advice me detail ask below:Licensed features for this platform:Security Contexts : 2 VPN Peers : 750 WebVPN Peers : 2 Ad...

On an ASA 5520 ver 8.0(4) I have the following NAT senario:From my private interface "b2b-bastion" I want the following translation to occur when a packet goes from interface b2b-bastion to the external interface "b2b-dmz" and returns:b2b-bastion (pa...