Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Linksys RV082 with a dual-WAN setup, connecting back to an ASA 5510 via VPN. The Linksys VPN configuration connects to the ASA on the WAN1 port primarily, and has the backup tunnel defined as connecting to the ASA via the WAN2 port. The ASA ...

ibrewster by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on an upgrade script to take my PIX 515E from a restricted license 6.35 to an unrestricted 7.24. This is a mission critical piece of equpment so I want to make sure I am doing it right.Below is what I have from a 30,000 ft level came up ...

davistw by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just set up a site-to-site VPN tunnel, but cannot access ASDM at the remote location listening on the internal interface 172.19.0.254.I also have an access list allowing my home subnet of 10.0.0.0/16 into the External interface to 172.19.0.254.Than...

Is this a valid ACL?access-list OUTSIDE_access_in extended permit tcp host 160.83.89.0 255.255.255.0 anyIf I want to allow this address incoming to any internal address?

ericluoma by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to figure out why i cannot ssh to my pix501 from a outside connection!any ideas?PIX Version 6.3(5)interface ethernet0 autointerface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100enable password xxxpasswd...

I have recently purchased 851 router. But i am facing issues while configuring it from SDM every thing is ok i have assigned Ip to my vlan and wan port the only issue is ,while configuring the firewall auto policies it gives me strange errors like th...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card