Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, In Data center FWSM, static nat done on Data base server for Branch users. Can branch users access Data base server with original ip( Data base server)?

sureshkum by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 10 servers behind pix running multiple applications and clients are connected to them only when i allow there IP . But i want to manage a log file so every 1 passing PIX will be logged is there any way to do this. Is it possible using SYSLog

Hello we just receive 4 5540 ASA and they are running 5.1(6)E1 on the IPS and I want to update it to 6.0(4)E1. I tried using the ASDM to no avail this is new to me need to implement this tomorrow don't want to put in network until IPS is upgraded. ...

HiI have a PIX 515E:Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(4)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(2)Compiled on Fri 02-Jul-04 00:07 by morleeCCP-Firewall001 up 2 years 65 daysHardware: PIX-515E, 32 MB RAM, CPU Pentium II 433 MHzFlash E28F128J3 @ 0x300, 16M...

jorgeacat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Running default sqlnet inspection on ASA 7.2(3) for a multithread oracle DB. When the DB issues redirects for the connecting client sqlnet inspection drops the packet (packet captures and show service-policy confirm this). On investigation the red...

Hello - I just replaced my PIX 515 with an ASA 5520. Everything seems to be fine except for certain websites such as various webmail sites and forums are getting a error message that the proxy server has lost connection with the gateway. Now when I...

Hi,We are using Cisco Secure Desktop 3.1.1 on an ASA with the 7.2(3) code. I am wondering if CSD is doing any logging, and if so, where I could find the logs. I'm especially interested in results showing operating systems, firewall software, etc. o...

rstevek by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 2621 running IOS versionc2600-ik9o3s3-mz.123-24a.binThe setup is a very simple one. I havea Windows XP sitting behind the Cisco 2621.On the Windows XP, I run Emule and BitTorrent on the WinXP box. After aboutan hour, the Cisco 2621 f...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5505. I would like to give priority to some URL's that they always take priority on the other traffic. Is it possible to do this? If it is not possible by URL, is it possible with a group of destination IP's??Thanks for your help.AS

aseychell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6500 IDSM-2 blade which is configured to create a blocking ACL in the 6500 for a few signatures. It's been working for a couple of years but recently stopped. The IDSM detects attacks and thinks it's updating the 6500, but the 6500's ACLs a...

csthomas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes