Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Dear ALL,I'd like to know if is there a CISCO firewall able to perform layer application filtering task, like protection from cross site scripting and sql injections. Regards Alberto Brivio

Has anyone has any problems with the mounting brackets that they send with the ASA? I have a 5520 with one of those T looking bracets. When you install the devices facing the front, the part where it looks like a T extend beyond the device and does...

ty.masse by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my users can't access an e-library which is running on port 8080. how can I open this port for only this particular user...

alaa12345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ASA5510. When I put the command 'crypto map MAP 20 set peer a.b.c.d', an error message "[IKEv1]: Ignoring msg to mark SA with specified coordinates <MAP, 20> dead" comes out. What does this mean?When I turned out debug crypto isakmp 127,...

Chuan Liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OK, I am stumped. I created the VPN connection, have it auto xauth, VPN comes up, but I cant route. What do I need to do the get routing established? The networks I need to reach are 10.14.0.0/24, .1.0, .2.0, and .3.0 /24 which are behind the ASA, th...

Hello!I have some problems with CSA and Apache on RedHat Linux Enterprise ES 4. During the logrotate process CSA denies all connections to Apache and gives the alert such asMay 19 15:15:06 msks0080 CiscoSecurityAgent[3297]: Event: The process '<Unkno...

Hi, We have multiple ASA's (7.2) and installed on different locations and we have established VPN connection among all of them. Now we want to upgrade 8.3 version one by one on all location. After upgrading it is required new configuration or all con...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to do a password recovery on a PIX,i downloaded the password recovery software np63 and renamed it to np63.bini keep following these steps..monitor>interface 00: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:13 irq:10)1: i8255X @ PCI(bus:0 dev:14 irq:7 ) Using 0:...

mojalefa1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,Iam facing problem in configuring IPS SSM in ASA 55201)Its not taking the ip on virtual sensing interface. 2)iam not able to ping the management ip address although the gateway is pingable.this is the show config of SSM Module.! -----------------...

bhartiics by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,While configuring the cable based failover, i selected one of the data interface to be also failover linkcommand i used was failover link interface2. The ip address is already assigned to interface 2. This was on the primary unit only. on the seco...

I have this message alert whenever i login to my IPS. WHy is this so?errorMessage: while sending a TLS warning alert close_notify, the following error occurred: socket error name=errTransport