Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a firewall ASA-5510 ver 7.0 with 3 interfaces, one is connected to my internal LAN, one interface is connected to ISPs with public IP 203.27.53.112 and last is going to a router which is connected to another ISP with public IP 57.12.26.53. I a...

ameetd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 active interfaces on my PIX 520, Outside, Inside, DMZ1BU, and DMZ2BU. Inside, DMZ1BU and DMZ2BU can nat to outside just fine, everything on the DMZ has a static mapping to and Outside IP Address. I'm trying to route between the two DMZs an...

mreed by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to monitor Site to Site VPN tunnels status for the coming period. I need to know which tunnels will go up and which ones will remain down. Can you help with the MIB that can moniotr this requirment or is there any other way to check the status...

I have an ASA 5510 that I want to tell the ASA to boot from a config file I have uploaded in flash using the boot config disk0:/imagename but when the ASA reboots it still loads the default config, why is this? I do a show bootvar and it show the con...

vabruno by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've noticed a large amt of CRC errors on the outside int of a Pix 515e. We have replaced the cable but the errors are still accumulating; about 48k in the last 24 hours. Bad interface card, do you think?

paulc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are trying to create a web - filter on SDM using url List and block certain webistes. Could somebody help me how to go about this, i tried using the firewall settings by creating a firewall rule, but it doesn't reflect when the internet is acces...

Tarek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to make the "show log" output from the pix firewall not to display the nameif names in its log.The present buffer logs are only showing the nameif names for the logs. what we need is to show the real interface name in log instead of na...

balajisri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hope this is the right spot...I've done searches and foud posts that are close, but no solution that has worked for me....Summary: My firewall is a PIX 506E. The other company is using Cisco routers on both ends to maintain the VPN. I have no access ...

hi everyone,i have an intersting query. We have a Cisco ASA 5540, running 8.0 setup in the normal fashion, 1 inside interface, 1 outside interface, 1 DMZ interface. we have a server in the DMZ that is statically natted to the outside interface. Here ...

alibowluk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to publish some specific portal views that limit users to specific views by role, across the entire system. I haven't found the docs for this or if this sort of functionality is even possible. I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

I know I need to upgrade to 6.0(1)E1 then to 6.1, but in the instructions say to do the upgrade via the CLI. This isn't a problem, but I was wondering if I can do the upgrade via the ASDM through the IPS update sensor instead.

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to know how would I go about finding out whether the Cisco Firewall Services Module Version 3.1(6) for snmp/mib is either 32 or 64? is there a show command to view this?I have a problem pulling stats using my NMS and feel that the wrap...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card