Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,I'm working with a customer that has a number of ASA's running 7.2 code. They would like to try out the new 8.0 code for SSL VPN on one of the firewalls. Has the 8.0 code been stable in production environments? My gut reaction was to reco...

rrich by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm really hoping somebody can help us. I can post configs if it helps but our issue is this... Once a call is initiated, a tunnel is created between the two devices using EasyVPN. HOWEVER, the tunnel times out... ALL WE WISH TO DO IS TO MAKE SURE ...

netsec123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm running into a bizzare issue that i cannot pin down.If i try to access www.nmh.org from outside of my PIX, it works fine. If I try from inside the PIX, reliability is about 5% that the page will ever show up. The website is pingable from...

thanmad by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble getting ping to work for my inside networks through my outside interface. Is there a recommended approach for allowing this to traverse from an inside interface to an outside host beyond our network?

Hi,I want to run my PIX as a DHCP Server for all PCs to get their IPs from.I want these PCs to PXE boot and recieve a OS and config from a tftp server.To do this i need to specify options 066 "192.168.x.x" and 067 "bootfile name" in dhcpCan i do this...

criitdept by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes