Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, this is my first post so be gentle :PWe have a 515e PIX and we want to be able to see view the traffic coming through certain interfaces.I'll tell the story behind what im trying to achieve to hopefully give you better understanding of what ...

Hello,I am having issues attempting to connect to a Netgear SSL Concentrator within my internal network. The connection from the outside of my network is being routed through my PIX 501 in order to reach my SSL.When I attempt to make the connection ...

hufcor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA5510 w/ v7.0(7). I'm trying to see why none of my machines can get on the network so I'm working the troubleshooting section and trying to ping the interface.I entered:hostname(config)# debug icmp tracedebug icmp trace enabled at level 1...

I have a customer running Checkpoint NGx R60 firewall on a pair of Nokia IP2260. The management server is a RedLinux 3 ES. I've provided this customer overthe year with tech. support. This firewall has 20 interfaces and about 1000 rules with over...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

do cisco PIXes spport UPNP? this is for MSN video problem behin a firewall (NAT). i read in many places i must use upnp framrwork to bring this to work.

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm just getting started with my IDS/IPS SSM-20 module. I'm looking for some reporting and querying capabilities for it. Is there a function or ability within the IDM 5.1 application or even if I upgrade. Is possible to look for all alerts for a part...

I have a client emailed me today that someone did a script injection attack on one of their web servers. It ran a backdoor Trojan virus on their web server. I know the AIP-SSM will stop the Trojan, but will it stop someone from doing the script inj...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a recently configured an ASA 5510 as a replacement for an end of life Pix 520 Firewall. I am having some problems with outlook web access (OWA). IIS http-https port redirection is setup on the OWA server. All translations access-lists are fine...

dasgill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco VPN client installed on Windows vista.When trying to connect it shows connection terminated by the Peer.(443 error).Can any one help me out in diagnoising this issue.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card