Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have Cisco ASA 5525 with 500k limit on the current license. What i noticed if the conn count proportionate to xlate count things run smoothly. But at times if there is disruptions to the network when it comes back i see the xlates is rapidly incr...

maileh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am re-imaging two ASA-5545Xs with a vFMC from 6.3.0.5 to 6.6.5. I recovered the module and installed the boot image file without any issues however, when trying to download the firepower software package via FTP, it repeatedly fails at random perce...

I currently have 4 ASA 55xx w/ firepower devices in my network topology.the devices are registered in FMC post VPN connection.my FMC is on my internal network on site 1. (192.168.1.3)each one of my ASAs do a site 2 site tunnel to the main office via ...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I moved to a new job couple months ago, and they are using CISCO FTD's. I am a PaloAlto guy and still learning about FTDs, and to be honest I am not a big fan of FTDs as they are not flexible and stable as Palos. Anyways, whoever built those F...

Capture.PNG
Jordan-s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am reading the ENARSI chapter on CoPP, and it had just occurred to me that if we are protecting the CPU from unnecessary burden/ attacks, where are the ACL's processed in the router? Are the processed in CEF at the data plane? I cant seem to rememb...

i have the firepower 1120. i configured my device for access to internet from DMZ zone and to access to my web server, but with default action allow. when i set default action BLOCK, and i create NAT: manual for accesss dmz zone to internet and autom...

gogi99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card