Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all experts,i'm using PIX6.3(5) is it possible to route IPSEC traffic coming through one tunnel , decrypt , encrypt again and send it back through a new VPN tunnel.Basically an U-turn of IPSEC traffic on outside interface-> decrypt ->encrypt again...

I'd likt to know about NAC solution.Is it possible Cisco NAC(clean access server and manager) with third party agent as like symantec altiris agent?

yong1794 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a partially hosted network with a reasonably inexperienced hosting comany. They have a dozen or so moderately sized accounts including us, and they have recently implemented a MARS implementation, which on the face of it sounded like a pre...

HI ,I need one user to acesss only sh run .The command I used was aaa-server LOCAL protocol localaaa authorization command LOCALusername tester password tester encrypted privilege 3privilege show level 3 command running-configBut he is able to view a...

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertsthis is my scenario : remote clients ----> Internet----> Cisco 877---> ASA5505---->LANi would like to allow remote users to connect to my LAN to chek their mails and work as they are in the office. Actually i have configured Cisco877 as VPN...

Hi all, I confuse about configuring rule in FWSM, I use Catalyst 6513 + FWSM, I configure one rule: Source Dest Service 10.20.4.0/27 any IP that means I have 32 address from 1 to 32 to connect to any with service IP. But when I test, I o...

mylove142 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

installing csa 5.1 on windows xp sp2 clients, bsod more than 50%. After bsod some clients will come up with csa client on them but not show in add/remove programs, or may be in add/remove but errors when trying to uninstall. (unfortunately, do not ha...

wnewton00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, Just wanted to clarify if this SPAN configuration is possible for sending traffic to IDS. Server Farm 6500 switch1 ------------------------- monitor session 1 source vlan 1 - 3000 monitor session 1 destination interface Gi8/6 (port which ...

Hi; I configured a timeout in the 6506 for "Connections" of "24:00:00". Is the only one configured. I connect a machine from the outside to the inside and it doesn't close the connection (know stablisehd for 4 days). But if I dissable the "connection...

ehuarte by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes