Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to migrate some customers from Checkpoint over Cisco Pix firewalls, NOT ASA.Currently in the checkpoint security policy, we onlyallow snmp version 2 and version 3 to traverse thefirewalls. Furthermore, we also allow only ssh version 2 from tr...

Not sure if this is the right forum for this questions. I have a vpn concentrator 3005 with it's private interface connected to a dmz interface on my pix. The public interface to a hub hanging off my router facing the internet.I have a vlan set-up ...

jwebber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,An existential question:Why the FWSM doesn't support hsrp or vrrp ? Is it possible to see something like that in the future ?In a robust solution, 2 routers in front of the blade (in multi-mode) with 2 routers behind the blade need to peer BGP ...

ddvoyer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day folks,I have tried hard to find examples for the following scenario without luck. Here is my IOS (not PIX) problem:Because of overlapping addresses problems, I have to allow internal clients to connect to servers through a router with static...

sp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am going upgrade my Cisco 3660 Router by one Cisco 3845 ISR, I need Firewall Feature Set in my new router but I have to use the NM-1A-E3 used actually. Is compatible the CISCO3845-SEC/K9 Bundle with IOS Advanced Security for the NM-1A-E3 module? Th...

On our PIX515 6.2(4) we had to do "no fixup protocol ftp 21" to prevent our ftps from hanging. How can we do the equivalent command in the ASA 7.2(1)? I've seen posts about the "inspect ftp" in the global policy, and other posts about modular policy ...

calterio by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I am trying to update WS-SVC-IDS from 4.1 to 5.0(1). The output:s(config)#upgrade ftp://x.x.x.x/IPS-K9-maj-5.0-1e-S149.rpm.pkg User: abc Password: **** Warning: Executing this command will apply a major version upgrade to the application partit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card