Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am totally new to Cisco and have never used any of the hardware, so please pardon any obvious oversights.... (Learning as I go here.)What exactly are the practical differences between the PIX 501 and the Cisco 831 router?From what I can tell,...

We have a VPN 3005 Concentrator. We want to be able to see the Group Name (User Management, Group) from the VPN Concentrator in the Accounting on the RADIUS server. What RADIUS attribute would you need to setup on the RADIUS server in order to see ...

OK, might be a dumb question but wanted to know when setting up the CSC SSM network module and management interface if I will need to have a seperate VLAn set up for the management network to be able to have my traffic scanned by the CSC device and t...

smckenna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a site that has 2 DSL accounts. Is there away that I can create one veritual tunnel back to the central office's 3005 VPN using both DSL accounts? We will need to purchase equipment for the remote site and money is an issue, I do have availa...

lwarfield by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I have been looking all over to find out if I can enable the number of authentication attempts using SSH in PIX. Is there a way on the pix that allowes ip ssh authentication-retries 3 like on the router?Is there any methhod of limiting the ...

nathan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, we use the autoupdate functionality to upgrade our sensors. I have a test sensor that was upgraded to IPS-K9-min-5.1-1d (from 5.0.6) some time ago. I'm now trying to upgrade the signatures. It is not updating. Instead it seems it has ...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:I?ve just bought an ASA5510-AIP10-K9(ASA 5510 Appliance with AIP-SSM-10, SW, 3FE, 3DES/AES) to implement perimeter security. I planned to use only 1 DMZ but things have changed, and now I need to implement a second DMZ. The ASA-5510 has 4 ports in...