Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am trying to get sharepoint services to work through the WebVPN on our ASA 5520. We are using passthrough authentication on the IIS of the sharepoint. Is there anything special I need to do to get this particular configuration to work? The close...

jangeja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have one pix in my local LAN. so i have created one zone for servers, and second zone for some users and third zone for some other users. Now i have installed cisco call manger 4.1 and it works fine if phone and ccm are in same zone, but i want ...

Signature 5045-0 (WWW xterm Remote Shell Access) fired an alarm with "log pair packets" enabled. I cannot provide the trace for confidentiality reasons. Here are the regex from that signature:Arg Name Regex: term([ \t]|(%(20|09)))Arg Value Regex: [-...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,I have PIX 506e running 6.3(1) i'm unfamiliar the pix and it's CLI. I want to add static routes for two internal networks.172.16.0.0 255.255.0.0 10.200.0.0 255.255.0.0Can anyone give me an idea of what the command line for this is. I would really ...

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,has anyone implemented a Pix in a NAC2 environment yet ?My Client should connect with the Pix thru VPN, and then authenticate with nac2. (802.1x and L2-IP)I'm not really sure how to start correctly, if somebody has an advice or links to relate...

I'm trying to setup a DMZ host to have access to a public interface translation for a host in another DMZ. Is this possible on PIX? For example:public IP for dmz_b host 192.168.1.5dmz_a host 10.1.1.5dmz_b host 10.1.2.5I'd like to configre dmz_a host...

jrahm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have installed 515 pix firewall.I just configure it. but my question is by defult which of attack are protect by pix ?.we found many network attack.so how pix protect this attack.ThanksBiplob

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card