Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The follow captured packet is said to have caused the signature called “XML-RPC PHP Command Execution” (SIGID: 3254 SubSig: 0) to trigger..~...........E..$..@.=....C....'O....QxE..+.UP....j....<?xml version="1.0"?>..<methodCall>..<methodName>test.met...

I need to configure a remote access VPN on a Cisco PIX and allow the Cisco VPN clients using that pool to use another site to site vpn on the same PIX. Is this possible on ver 6.3. I know the vpn Concentrator can do it but what about the PIX. any tho...

Dear All,In fine tunning the IDSM/IDS for false positive alarms, I have configured the IDS/IDSM for "Event Filter" the false alarms and at the same time I have conmfigured my IDS/IDSm fo shunning/Blocking various networking devices (PIX/Router...

awagih by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently purchased a PIX 506 for our 3 Mbit/768 Kbit Internet DSL line. This has worked great except for mail which is outsourced. Some users have an Outlook error pop up that they can't connect to the Exchange server. Is there anyway on a...

I have several already deployed 2811 that I'd like to turn on the IPS feature. IOS firewall is already running. We also have just deployed VMS. Is there any order that need to be followed to get these into VMS. Should I import them into Router MC or ...

mschnabe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I configured IDSM2 and is working fine except it is showing wrong time.The MSFC shows the correct time.How should I set the right time on IDSM2.Sanjay

I have been given the task to analyze daily our PIX 515E log for signs of intrusion or "unusual" activity. We currnetly use Security Monitor and I also send the logs directly to by PC using Kiwi Syslog.I know that each installation is different but I...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card