Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can conduit command co-exist with ACL in PIX ver 6.3?I inherit a pix that was using conduit command in the past, I need to convert it to ACL but don't want do it all at once. Is it possible to migrate from conduit to ACL one at a time?Thanks.

kuo5 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wondering if this is supported. Version 6.34. I have a route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 X.X.X.X statement. The PIX is the default gateway for all the internal clients. I need to send a bunch of publically available subnets to a router on the in...

mpaul by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone on the list please tell me what the major enhancements are in VMS 2.3 other then bug fixes or at least give a URL where I could read the information?The version of 2.3 VMS server that can be downloaded from Cisco today contains the foll...

I have on set of ip addresses *.*.*.0 - *.*.*.254. *.*.*.15 is supposed to be the address of my firewall, *.*.*.1 is my default gateway, and *.*.*.7 is my DNS server 1 and my DMZ. On the initial setup, where am I supposed to put these addresses and ...

bill.ray by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would be the appropriate solution in the following scenario.My Client has ISDN linePIX 501they want to establish a VPN with their remote site.So what do we need?Do we need a ISDN Router?So ISDN router can dial the ISP via its ISDN port and can c...

i need to block non-exchange server smtp traffic from leaving my network. i tried an access list on my default gateway (2620 router) managed to kill httpaccess-list 198 deny tcp any any eq 25access-list 198 permit tcp 10.80.80.10 255.255.255.255 an...

orvcurry by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes