Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

please sugget or post configuration as how to block chat programs like MSN, YAHOO using PIX 501 for internal users. I have a network of 40 users connected to internet through pix 501. As of now inbound connections are controlled by default NO access....

With the following configuration:PIX Version 6.3(3)interface ethernet0 100fullinterface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 outside security0nameif ethernet1 inside security100enable password xxxxxpasswd xxxxhostname Pix-Sacyrdomain-name sacyr.clfixup ...

wcordov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get NAC up and running. I have CTA loaded on a client. When trying to get access I get the following error on the ACS server External DB account restriction, this is under the failed attempts log. On the CTA log on the client I get PEA...

ajohnson by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have Management center for pix firewall installed in VMS . i try to import my pix using the method import configuration from device, but i can't. i have always the state waiting.the version of my pix mc is 1.3.3 , i has try 1.1 and 1.2 , wit...

bbasri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any experience using the VMS Security Monitor for the Firewall Reports?I need to provide reports on my firewall activities, and I would like to use VMS since we already have it in place.I have directed my syslog messages to the VMS s...

davemit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have what I would consider to be some abnormal behavior on one of my mail servers. The server admins says everything is OK but I disagree. I have a whole bunch (100 or so) per minute of the following series of entries in my PIX log file from thi...

Resolved! PIX 6.3 CPU util

Is anyone aware of any issues with the accuracy of "sh cpu usage" ? I have a PIX-515E running 6.3(3) and CPU utilization always shows zero. I tried running debugs to try and get the numbers up, but no luck. I don't think the info returned is accurate...

aeryilmaz by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need to setup a Access rule to allow a single external ip address to generate a remote desktop connection to a server inside the internal network. It only needs access to the one server so needs to be locked down to that one only.Can anyone make...

I've configued the following router with the basic settings and I'm having issues.crypto isakmp policy 1 encr 3des hash md5 authentication pre-sharecrypto isakmp key ABC123EXample address 1.1.1.1!!crypto ipsec transform-set MLSSTORE747 esp-3des esp-m...

ddisalvo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics