Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am Rakshit Jethva,I am working as a Network Engineer in a BPO.We are having Internet from 2 ISP. I am having problem in Natting, i would be happy if any 1 can help me out.My Scenario is, we are having 2 ROUTERS and 1 PIX 515E.1st ISP has Public ...

rakshitj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, whts the difference in following two statements , any way whtever service u want to allow.. tht will be specified in access list . they y this particular port translation , can anybody..pls clear my doubt.static (inside,outside) tcp 10.55...

nataraj_v by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We want to test the new version of pix software when it comes out. We have an old unsupported 520 and want to use it as a test box, before we upgrade our 535s. Does anyone know if this box will support 7.0. This link says it will run on 515, 515e,...

bret by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Exchange server that is getting bombarded with MYDOOM.BB viruses. The server virus software is detecting these, but we would like to determine the source. However, my IDS 4215 which is monitoring that network segment is not alarming at al...

davemit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having some difficulties getting this to work correctly. Here is my setup:Pix 515:Outside 66.x.x.x.x/29Inside 151.195.x.x/24DMZ 192.168.0.1DMZ int is plugged into VlanWeb server 192.168.0.2 plugged into vlanWeb server gateway is 192.168.0....

msichi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under IEV I selected Tools>RealTime Dashboard>Launch Dashboard, and the Relatime Dashboard panel gets opened, but no event gets diaplayed. This occour even if sensor command "sh ev" shows that events are being logged by the sensor, and IEV default v...

I ran the command show tech-support without page and other options on IDS, output is just going on from last 2 hours. I phave pressed ^c many times but it's not coming to prompt and not stopping.If any one have solution please update..

Hi,I've got a small Pix 501 configured with a DHCP server for the inside interface. The Pix allocates an IP and store the associated MAC address. Let's assume PcA gets the IP 172.16.1.2 with DHCP. If i remove PcA and connect the PcB with the static I...