Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am planning on installing the PIX PDM 3.0(2). I read that running the PDM is incompatible with Policy NAT. I have the folloinwg lines in my configuration:access-list 90 permit ip 192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 192.168.15.0 255.255.255.0 nat (inside) 0...

Resolved! ACL for PIX 6.3.1

Below is my access list I have one IP 211.181.198.201 from Internet trying to access my web server frequently from me this from untrusted I don't want this IP 211.181.198.201 to access my web server, anyway I have applied the last statement will the...

How can I view all pass/dropped traffic on the PIX firewall. I want to troubleshoot a connection problem and want to know wether the traffic is even getting to our firewall. If so, wether it is being dropped or passed. How can I enable logging and vi...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use MC(1.0) to monitor IDSM(ver 4.1(4)S91).First step I config MC to add the IDSM and then I found that the Device Status was Not Connected in Monitoring Center-Security Monitor,what's the problem or what else should I do.How to add a sensors in Ma...

xuan.z by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Couple general questions.I am about 3 weeks into the tuning phase on my 4250XL sensor. We are monitoring the Email DMZ as well as the General Population network.Are there any specific sig that are not on by "default" that any of you would recommend,...

bklawson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have seen on Cisco web site about the new IPS device, which seems to different from the IDS devices. Unfortunately, there isnt much information about these devices. My question is: Is this device a proper IPS device, which means does it work by o...