Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is it possible disable X-Auth for a particular Group, when it has been enabled globaly using the command "crypto map vpnmap client authentication internal-radius" for all Other groups ?I need to have an IOS Router connected to the PIX using EzVPN ...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 3-DES Tunnel between a PIX and Cisco 1721 Router. I am able to transfer packets less than\equal to 992 Bytes. As soon as i increase the packet size (using 'ping") to 993 bytes, it Fails.However with a Tunnel between Cisco 1721 (EXACTLY s...

mnlatif by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My 501 is setup with EZVPN enabled. I can connect to hosts at the other end without a problem. What I need to be able to do is allow VPN connections to the 501 for 2 to 3 users (not necessarily simultaineous) and then allow them to connect to the c...

glen741 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any info as to whether PIX is going to support route-maps with the static translations, for example one inside IP can have two or more static translations to the different IPs on outside interface.Route-map would define the traffic direct...

dmitry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does any one know if copy tftp running-config to a tftp server still available?I tried on the Pix and went through th documentation CD, and found that copy tftp only available to flash,.Is there any way to maintain a copy of the running-configuration...

eppiet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I noticed that there is a monitoring piece in my PDM that includes IDS. But when I looked at the histories, there wasn't anything there. Is there something special to make it work, or is it a separate piece of hardware ?Thanks

Hello,i am new to the Cisco IOS and PIx products but a small company that i work for just purchased a Cisco PIX 515E to protect their network. i am a microsoft person so i am looking for a little help and insight. Right now, dont laugh, they have M...

bchyka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of upgrading my PIX from 6.1 to 6.3. I would like to know of any issues or problems I may run into when doing the upgrade? Any thoughts would be appreciated.One more thing. Since I dont have a contract with Cisco, I want to get...