Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I need to put a PIX between a LAN and a router without changing the current LAN address of the router. I was thinking of doing the following:Router (172.16.0.254/16)|PIX outside (192.168.0.1/30)PIX inside (172.16.0.253/16)|LAN (172.16.x.x/16)ip addr...

n.oneill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I look at my IDS logs in IEV, all of my out/in traffic uses my NAT adddress as the local address. Is there a way to configure it differently so I can see the actual internal IP? Because it doesn't do me much good to see that my NAT'd address w...

b.withrow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone show me the link to the document about the following PIX topics:Enterprise PIX Firewall ManagementEnterprise PIX Firewall MaintenanceFirewall Services Module overview and with PDMThank You!Simon

li.simon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! pix route add time

hi,i have a cisco pix 520. i want to add 172.16.0.0/255.255.0.0 to point to ip 192.168.2.1 .can anyone tell me how much time will it take to add the route? the pix has around 16mb ram. it runs 6.1 IOS.and has 6 interfaces of which 2 interfaces are ac...

I have 3 sets of PIX's logging to a Solaris network management machine. I am looking for a program that will parse through the PIX syslog messages and generate some decent looking reports for higher ups. Possibly script this process and send via emai...

itnetwork by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card