Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I understand that as in any firewall the PIX 501 sits in between the DSL interface and the LAN. It is not possible to connect to a USB type ADSL modem as there is only an ethernet point on this unit. I have an ADSL router which includes its own modem...

revahi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to install PDM on PIX 520. I copied the image (2.1.1) on to the firewall using tftp. But after reload I cannot see the PDM image listed in the output. But when I try to access the PIX through explorer (using https) it gives me the e...

I have a 515e working fine at one location, but my 501 at a different location will not pass traffic through.I have a DSL modem connected to the 501 on the outside interface, vpdn is authenticating to it over pppoe. I can ping the outside world from...

Hi guys, I've got an issue after connected to the vpn concentrator, I was not able to login to my domain. Anyone encounter the same problem. The network diagram is below. Internet---VPN Concentrator---PIX---Internal networkI've ...

We are purchasing a 3640 and want to have two isps from different providers that will failover if one dies. my question is - if we all our dmz web servers are assigned IPs from the primary isp and it goes down, do we also need to add ips from the sec...

rbinc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just bought a PIX 501 for use at my home, and am having trouble understanding how I can use some P2P software correctly. I have a PPPoE connection, and would like to foreward ports 411 and 412 to my PC, address 192.168.100.25. Everything works well...

In all the systems that are installed with cisco vpn client 3.x their systems are not acceable by other systems in the network. I have to stop the service and then it works fine. What could be the problem. Can some one advice how to proceed in this r...

Resolved! PIX 520 Counters

Is SNMP used to collect counters, if so where can I get the MIB information on this? If SNMP is not used then how are counters collected?Specific counter: Controler T-1

k.mohl by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card