Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FTD LAN Setup

Hello!Im kinda new to the FTD, used to pure CLI and not gui. So I have this task to setup a VERY secure LAN network with 1 switch (5 vlans, 1 device per vlan) & 1 Cisco FTD.Devices/VLANS -> Switch -> FTD1/1 interface on FTD will be connected to Switc...

S3C by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a ASAv installed in a single mode.This ASA gets reboot after every one hour with below logs,  ********************************************************************************WARNING: ASAv platform license state is Unlicensed.******** ASAv wil...

Hi We have 2 DCs both with HA pair of ASA5516-X firewalls. I use the management interfaces for management purposes. I was trying to configure logging to a syslog server. Syslog server IP is 10.10.10.1My logging config is:logging host management 10.10...

Hi All, I have 2 new ASAs as HA on my network currently i have problem with the setup.I can not ping to ip standby, for example interface Redundant2.300description INSIDE-TESTvlan 300nameif insidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.50.1.1 255.255.255.0 s...

Anyone had issues after upgrading to 6.5 when using URL reputation filtering.  Pre 6.5 - It was using Brightcloud and now uses Talos.  Some websites are coming back with a "blank" reputation but in 6.4 it showed "neutral".  Screenshot attached.   

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card