Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have ASA 5585SSP40 one interface naming external and i have interface having zone116 ip address 10.26.X.X from interface external want to connect server 10.92.x.x  but unable to connect and when i see in the logs it is showing like this Deny TCP (n...

jhsdc-it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently bought a firepower 1010 as an upgrade from my older 5510 that I have. Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the Firepower device manager and can not for the like of me figure out how to forward port 80 from my outside interface to my int...

Ronnieace by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,our ASA (on FPR) is performing site-to-site IPsec VPN Gateway duties, however, "show asp table socket" doesn't show UDP/500 and UDP/4500 (or ESP). (ASA's interface IP address is used as local VPN Gateway address.)Q1. Is there a command to ...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Just looking for some clarity around a deployment we are looking to do for a customer. So Basically they are looking to put in FTD 1140's at multiple sites. We will be looking to configure sub-interfaces on this and then the usual ACL's etc fo...

Hey as the title says, this is my first IPSEC tunnel I've set upit seems like almost everything is good and I have the tunnel active but I cant ping remote hosts I swear its like on config off from workingso very simple set up here at my house (GFIRE...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card