Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am new to managing Firewalls, so any help would be appreciated. We have a link on our website that goes to one of our internal servers that we have. However, nothing is happening when I click the link on our website. When I do a Packet Trace, it sh...

firewall1.png firewall2.png
wynneitmgr by Level 3
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Would someone be able to confirm that by re-imagine an ASA to the FTD image that all aspects of the ASA will be able to be managed via FMC. As of version 6.4 are there are noticeably ommisions from the ASA running the FTD image or items that ...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have problem to give internet access to a specific host from the ASA, I have a static NAT from host x.x.x.x to the outside interface and I also have an acces-list  permit the host x.x.x.x to any ip. But the host still not going to th...

Good MorningMy team recent received ASA 5506.  I'm currently in the process of setting one up for scanning and ran into some issues.  I can not get the thing to pass traffic.  I can piing the inside  from the inside network and outside from the outsi...

We are testing sending connection event data from our managed devices to our SIEM via syslog - rather than using the estreamer solution (long story). In brief testing I noticed that I don't get some enhanced data - (initiator country for example) in ...

reheindel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My firewall has configured for 3 iPs1- for 0 port 10.80.xx.xx2- for 1 port 10.80.xx.xy3- for firewall itself 10.80.xx.xzBut i am able to ping from other ips also why?  Can we asign more iPs to 1 port of firewall to allow more iPs to data access

Hi, I have a bunch of 5525-x running 9.8.2.20 and starting to upgrade them, the first thing I do is update the ASDM version & check it works.  So when I enable ASDM 7.13.1 as the current image, it works, says it needs to upgrade the launcher on my PC...

ida71 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card