Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello experts, I have two ASA 5545X active-standby and I have an objtect-group natted to the outside interface, inside of the object-group I have one host, for sometime the host able to browse to the internet but now not working. The trace from the r...

Dear All,I need to upgrade ASA 5525-9.4 to 9.8FMC(virtual )  existing version is 5.4.1SFR existing version is 5.4.0 My first question is  ,do I have to check the compatibility with ASA version for SRF? Or  since ,SRF totally managed by FMC,I have to ...

Hello All, I am trying to get a general repository of logs from our security appliances to a syslog-ng server. I have managed to do so successfully for all our ASA firewalls, but I cannot get logs from our Firepower appliances to populate to syslog-n...

AlexPi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have Cisco ASA 5525-X with following imagesasa922-4-smp-k8asdm 7.2(2)1asasfr-5500x-boot-5.4.0 I need to deploy the firewall in Datacentre environment. For this purpose , i want to create zones/zone pairs and assign interfaces to diff...

AZKhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All    Really struggling to find an answer to this which is strange.    Weve got got a couple of ASA’s with Firepower module on.   the firewalls themselves have got Certs installed from m our CA so we don’t get cert warnings. However I’m still ge...

If you get a notification saying "Error in saving certificate: status = FAIL" when installing an SHA-256 certificate, this means that the SHA-256 algorithm is not supported. how to resolve this error please update me 

ompal7895 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have the "Cisco eStreamer eNcore Add-on for Splunk" (TA-eStreamer) version 3.5.4 installed.The README.txt file says "At the time of release, eNcore works with Cisco Firepower Management Centerversions 6.2.3 (and earlier v6 versions)".I l...

ww9rivers by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need to setup FMC in HA through the FW environment. I went through the configuration guide and cannot find clear confirmation which ports I need to open on the FW to allow HA communication. Is it just TCP 8305 listed in the configuration gu...

revenant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes