Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I cannot seem to find the snmp community settings on my ASA. I am using NGFW Version 6.2.3 not managed by the FMC. I would bring it into my FMC but it is remote ASA and to bring it in I would have to configure another router to pass my vpn traffic un...

tcmckay by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to restore a backup to a virtual FMC running 6.4.0. My VDB matches and so does the FMC version in the backup. The error is "Rule Update UI Components version mismatch". I can't find any information on this in the documentation or on the web, a...

I have two ASA 5545 running 9.7(1)4. They are an active/standby pair. Failover on all interfaces is working except for one. I am getting repeated log entries every few seconds for this interface of:ASA-1-105008: (Primary) Testing Interface "Interface...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card