Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Few customers are trying to access a website, FP displays some attempts as blocked and some as allowed. And when it allows the site, it doesn't categorise it.   What exactly does this mean? I don't think it's actually allowing the site. Please check ...

Hi,    I noticed the default hello/hold timers on FTD (Cisco FTD 4110 6.3) are 60/180 seconds, although the link speed is more than T1 speed - link is 20 Gbps. The other end of my FTD is a Catalyst 9500 with default timers of 5/15 seconds. I can chan...

rick505d3 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community Members,  I've just recently run accross my config and noticed I have an Internal Control and Internal Data interfaces in my Cisco ASA 5516-x.  Internal-Control1/1 127.0.1.1 YES unset up upInternal-Data1/1 unassigned YES unset down do...

Gerorymo by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I'running Cisco FMC on VMware, what I did was in the GUI in the The Access List,removed any, replaced with my LAN ip subnet as source for:    443 (HTTPS)—Used for web interface access.    22 (SSH)—Used for command line access. "By default, access ...

dkcowboy by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is the setup.  I have a single ASA, and single Microsoft NPS server acting as the Radius server.  I would like to have two VPN group profiles on my NPS server, one for each of my two user groups. In the past, I have resorted to using two NPS/Rad...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: