Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Community, I recently reimaged an ASA with the FTD image. That worked. I added it to a FMC and smart license are ok. I added my ISE as a radius server and configured remote access with anyconnect.I configured my ISE and I can authenticate via I...

Configured IP sec but when this Comamnd sh isakmp sa get the output There are no IKEv1 SAs sh run access-list outside_cryptomap extended permit ip 172.16.8.0 255.255.248.0 object NETWORK_OBJ_192.168.12.0_22nat (inside,outside) source static NETWORK_O...

Let’s imagine very simple configuration: Internet -- Cisco ASA -- two internal networks (one for users one for Webserver)Webserver is accessible from internet over a static NAT rule:object network Server-httphost 10.1.1.5nat (inside,outside) static i...

Image1.png Image2.png
Lgo by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I think i have a very simple case. Consider the following topology:Yesterday i did a ping sweep with nmap from our AnyConnect VPN. Our internet facing firewall (where AnyConnect VPN is running) was logically reporting a TCP SYN attack and a lo...

LAZmlYD.png

Regarding Cisco ASA: Can I configure the ASA to include the firewall rule name in each log entry ?Can I put any name in the rule, is there some character restrictions (as comma) ?My aim is to include tags in rule names to filter the logs before they ...

alsii by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes