Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

hello all,   please guy , i migrate all my configuration from an ASA to new firewall cisco FTD    after the migration i have an issue of the timeout connection UDP  this is the command of timeout in ASA   timeout conn 4:00:00 half-closed 0:10:00 udp ...

Hi,   I am facing this issue, the backup file which i need to restore on FMC is having VDB 304 version and FMC-4000 is having VDB 305 version so is there any way that i can degrade the 305 version to 304 to make it compatible with backup files.

st92 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   I hope you all are doing great.   We have a Ntp server in a customer local network and we want to sync that Ntp server with Global Ntp server, the Ntp traffic will traverse through the Cisco ASA, So i just want to know what is the Be...

Hi   I want to monitor firepower device interface traffic but cannot find correct ifindex OID under standard MIB. I also installed firepower mib files in monitoring system but still failed to find ifindex.   does anyone have ifindex SNMP OID can shar...

codechang by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes