Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, We are using Configure Cisco Firepower User Agent for Active Directory installed on a domain controller, both sections are green which seems to indicate it should pass the details back to the firepower.   I have some rules on the firepower an...

systemtek by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have an ASA 5540 equipment and I need it whenever its CPU reaches more than 70% I want it to execute some commands and save in an arquina in disk0: /   I'm thinking of making an Event Manager for this, can anyone help me with this conf...

Hello,   Looking for the best solution to this problem.   Currently we have our main site as ISP-ISR-Firepower-ASA-InternalNetwork, and DR is as ISP-ISR-ASA(to be replaced by firepower)-ASA-InternalNetwork. We replicate the configs for the two primar...

2018-11-19 15_41_07-Basic-P2P-Diagram.vsdx - Visio Professional.png

I guys I wanna ask a newbie question, I have a site with majority of clients using WEB/Mail/DB content, ISP like, and for the moment I have no firewall in the border. I want to buy one with L7 filtering capabilities, I traffic 500Mbps/200Mbps Up/Down...

gastonq05 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   During a vulnerability scan on my FTD 4120, I was provided with the below vulnerability to resolve. Can you tell me if 4120 has enabled the H2 protocol?   Vulnerability description: Apache HTTPD: DoS for HTTP/2 connections by continuous SETT...

I am after anyone who has deployed anything similar and what to expect regarding failover behaviour and times. The scenario I am working with is a multi-site network, each site with two connections to the same ISP using either /30 or /31 IPv4 address...

Hi   I have been trying to setup SNMPv3 on our local ASA. The idea was to monitor traffic through the use of PRTG.   As far as I am aware I have created the user, group, created a network object and allowed SNMP and SNMP traps on the ASA through an e...

Are there any logs I can look at to see why my SFR isnt connecting to the FMC when I try to add new device? I can ping both ways from sfr to FMC, packet tracer says port 8305 is good, but no telnet option on SFR so cant really open port to FMC. So in...

Hi everybody.  Long time ago since my last time on this forum.   I'm needing a hand with a topic we want to implement in our company.   We got an ISE and have configured Guest portals for web authentication on several Wireless LANs.   We want to make...

drivera_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card