Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm getting the following errors in the FMC syslog.  I'm not sure this is causing any issue as we are currently in the progress of standing up our firepower implementation and don't have any access policy using any user criteria yet.  I just want to ...

scruse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am planning to upgrade my FMC which is deployed in HA mode. Just thought because based on the process, I need to pause the sync of 2 FMC, do I need to upload the upgrade image to both FMC nodes or uploading in the Active FMC before pausing...

How much time does it take to update security patches and/or update the software for the FMC?Is there any other source of information from CISCO (https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/publicationListing.x) to verify the bugs or vulnerabilities rela...

Hi everyone.I have a problem: 2 asa 5512-x in failover and dualwan mode. 5512 has 15 IPSec tunnels are configured with asa 5505 and 1 with routerboard(mikrotik) for testing. Software version on 5512x asa912-smp-k8.bin, and 5505 asa901-k8.bin. There i...

Are we going to provide the capability to limit users time to certain websites via a specified quota in future releases of the FMC/Firepower Appliances?   Example: The Marketing Group can access Facebook for only 1 hour a day.

klauerma by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I am having trouble getting my Site 2 Site VPN working. It shows the tunnel is initiated on both sides, but I cannot ping across to any of the subnets. One is an ASA5510 (8.2) the other is an ASA5505 (8.2) I am sure I'm missing something...

Hello.  If I reserve a FMC devnet sandbox environment, it comes with a virtual Firepower NGFW device, a Firepower Threat Defense Device, and a Firepower Management Center.  However if I use the API explorer on the FMC in the devnet sandbox, a devices...