Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,In an ongoing cat and mouse game, we're trying to filter out using proxies and sites that bypass web filtering. Since it's impossible to block everything, I'd like to do some regex filtering to look for keywords like "bypass", "proxy", "youtube...

Hi Guys, Is it a best practice to whitelist the VA scanner in the IPS because I noticed that my IPS generate an alarm during the VA scanning to my other system across the IPS. Thanks

Hello   For one of our customers, we would like to replace the existing ASA 5520 firewalls with the Firepower 2110.    The requirements for the new firewalls should be the following :  The new firewalls should be in HA (Active-Standby) They will be a...

I am trying to configure my ASA 5520 for my home network environment.  Cox is my ISP and have their provided router.  My plan is to turn on bridge mode and turn that into a modem.  I did a test and I was able to ping from the ASA to the outside, howe...

I have a Cisco ASA5516x w/ FirePOWER with an IPS license installed and I am trying to determine what this Impact 1 alert means: BLACKLIST DNS reverse lookup response for known malware domain spheral.ru - Win.Trojan.Glupteba (1:31600) The source look...

rweir0001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   The issue I am facing here is i have an FMC which is deployed on a VM and to which a FTD installed on a FP2110 has been registered succesfully and working fine.  The FMC IP is 10.126.210.27  The FTD which is deployed on FP2110 is as below ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card