Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone! Giving some tips about our environment, we are three companies at same site, but each one has own domain inside IT structure. Also, there are two internet links and this is my point. - one as the primary and consecutevelly another is th...

Aisin-AAL by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a cisco asa 5545, and have been tasked with creating a DMZ for our public facing applications.  This far I have created a new vlan/subnet and interface, and now my question is about DNS for the applications we move into the DMZ.  Curren...

Hi all,   I am having some problems with a spoke-hub-spoke setup and I'm really stumped.  Hopefully some knowledgeable person can help me out... I have three sites: a hub and spokes A and B.  Site-to-site VPNs are configured between spoke A and the h...

Spoke-Hub-Spoke.jpg
aw3000 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I am planning to implement BFD on ASA in failover running BGP. Tested it in the lab and seems fine but wanted to know if there are any limitations or need to know facts related to this that I should validate and be aware of. ASA Version - 9.8.2...

sameesin by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a problem with upgrade of cisco asa firepower 5506 on cisco asa. Now I have version 6.0 and I want to upgrade it to 6.1.   Could you please help me to find cli comands to do it ? I need to do upgrade because ASDM not working with error:...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CSC,    If we have a prefilter policy and there is a line with action to anslyse, i know this is then sent to the ACP. What I am wondering is, does there also need to then be an ACP line to match that same traffic again or is is sent directly to t...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have a data/voice network (VLAN1 and VLAN100 respectively), on the voice network resides our PABX server and i need to access the web interface of this device over our VPN network to which the ASA in question is a part thereof.    The data n...

We have a POC using ASA5506-X running FTD image 6.2.3.5-52.   Included:1. SSL Decryption - Auto created when configuring Identity rule.   2. Identity - Active Authentication with HTTP Basic and Guest fallback.   3. Access Control - Rule #1 allows cap...

joe_chris by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card