Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I've recently have been handed the task of migrating a ASA-5515 & a ASA-5520 in to a single ASA-5516X w/ Firepower.    I've downloaded the Firepower Management Center vmware appliance and have that installed.  However, I can't seem to find a download...

davisms07 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im a bit confused,    I have DMZ Server that need access from a company for remote access, but they need to access many ports, i.e SSH. HTTPS, SSDP and FTP.   Object NAT works for one port and one object, but I don't want to have to create many objec...

broadleon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I know there are really a lot of topics about RDP and config on a asa 5506-x But i try them almost all. I want to setup a RDP gateway from a ip of a server in a data center back to the office. Don't want RDP open voor the compleet world only f...

vlietd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When running Multiple CTXs using FTD image, is the firepower/inspection engine virtualised as well?   e.g   Context 1 - Customer A Context 2 - Customer B Context 3 - Customer C   Can I apply a different ACP to each context?   I know from using tradit...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card