Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower 1000 port status blinking on the same time

Edgieace
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone, 

I'm having a problem with my FPR 1000 series firewall, it was working before a long blackout happens, now when the electricity got up the firewall is acting up like this.  

Both of the port eth1 and eth2 are blinking at the same time and is kind of unusual, I can't ping the firewall ip and can't even access the management port directly(it doesn't glow up as seen on the video).

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

it seem that the firepower is not boot correctly becuase the register number is wrong 

this make all config is remove and hence you can not access nor link is UP

MHM

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

@Edgieace hi, what about your status light? third light at left upper corner. is it blinking?

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

it seem that the firepower is not boot correctly becuase the register number is wrong 

this make all config is remove and hence you can not access nor link is UP

MHM

Is there something that is not working?  Three quick flashes on the port means that it is 1Gbps speed.  So unless you are experiencing any actual issue then this is normal behavior.  See the snippet I have posted below along with the link to documentation.

Network

Status of the network ports.

Connection-speed status (S):

• Green, flashing—One flash every three seconds = 10 Mbps.

• Green, flashing—Two rapid flashes = 100 Mbps.

• Green, flashing—Three rapid flashes = 1000 Mbps.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/1010/hw/guide/hw-install-1010/overview.html#id_85128

--
Please remember to select a correct answer and rate helpful posts
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card