Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Firepower Not updating groups

Hi,

I have passive and active authentication which is running the network.

When i change a group of the users they are not reflecting in the firepower. I am downloading the user details in the relam manually and automatically as well.

Has anyone ever seen this issue?

5 Replies 5

Aastha Bhardwaj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

I am not sure what exactly you mean when you change the group of users ? Do you see this group when yo manually download the groups from the Server manually ?

Can you send a snapshot .

Regards,

Aastha Bhardwaj

Rate if that helps!!!

Hi,

Basically, if a user x belongs to group x in the AD and if i change the user x to group y.

The change from user x policy to user y policy for the user x doesnt occur.

I have tried to download the users manually or delete the user and re-download the users again but the user x stays in group x regardless of the change.

Hi ,

We would need to check the group info by running a script and then we would need to restart some services or re download the user group info.

Please open a TAC case .

Regards,

Aastha Bhardwaj

Rate if that helps!!

Jetsy Mathew
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Nitesh,

If you referring to changes that you make in AD, for the user groups integrated with Firepower . For the new changes to get reflect you have to download the users once again.

Rate the post if helps you.

Regards

Jetsy  

I have the same problem on FireSight ver 6.1.0, failing to download or update users/groups. It shows users/groups download failure error and if a new user was added on the domain then Firesight wont recognize that user as user/group download is not updating on FMC. Please assistDownload error.JPG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: