Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi If I deploy the ASA's built-in CA feature to issue client certificates I have a couple of questions. 1. Can I backup the CA setup such that I can restore it to another identical ASA if I have a failure/RMA ?  There are several files in the LOCAL-...

Good day, I am looking for options of exporting the audit log via an API or syslog to a SIEM solution. Currently I have the eStreamer API connected to our SIEM solution, LogRhythm. Within that API, there does not appear to be any options for monitori...

jdland by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After two weeks working a case with TAC, It has been explained to me that "IPS Software Sensors" shown in the ASDM's "Product Licensing" area is a "Dunsel" entry. In addition to that, the screenshot attachment that shows I have (0) quantity "IPS Sens...

michael by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am starting to study for CCIE security and trying to install the FTD virtual appliances. No matter what I try or what version I use it always crashes. IT goes through the installation and gets to a certain point and displays an error abou...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I am starting to study for CCIE security and trying to install the FTD virtual appliances. No matter what I try or what version I use it always crashes. IT goes through the installation and gets to a certain point and displays an error abou...

pick25690 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes