Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FMCv-300 support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP

Hi Everyone,

Is FMCv-300 (management up to 300 devices) available for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Deployment?

on the latest 7.1 release notes I read about VMware and AWS but not Azure or GCP.

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

FMCv300 is not supported on GCP.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

as per i know below support for ver 6.X , not that i aware it support GCP)

Supported Platforms

The Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual can be deployed on the following platforms:

• VMware vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)—You can deploy the Firepower Management Center Virtual as a guest virtual machine on VMware ESXi.

• Kernel Virtualization Module (KVM)—You can deploy the Firepower Management Center Virtual on a Linux server that is running the KVM hypervisor.

• Amazon Web Services (AWS)—You can deploy the Firepower Management Center Virtual on EC2 instances in the AWS Cloud.

• Microsoft Azure—You can deploy the Firepower Management Center Virtual in the Azure Cloud.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Sorry but your information is even more outdated than mine.

Thanks for replying but please do that only if you know the topic for which you are posting a reply, don't bloat the community with useless outdated answers.

Cheers

Sorry but your information is even more outdated than mine.

Not sure what latest information you have on this - the Orginal Posted  request for related to FMCv-300

Thanks for replying but please do that only if you know the topic for which you are posting a reply, don't bloat the community with useless outdated answers.

The question is addressed based on the information provided. there is no bloating here (or wasting our time or community time)..we as a community support what we can to help each other, so it helps others, If one thinks that provided outdated information here, they can feel free to use cisco.com  to save others time too, I would expect one should  read the new information released on the cisco site (spend some time what is their own requirement and needs) -

FMC Datasheet :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/security/firepower-management-center/datasheet-listing.html

Release notes of FMC v7.1

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/710/relnotes/firepower-release-notes-710/reimage.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

FMCv300 is not supported on GCP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: